Thursday, November 30, 2023

Learning




I am learning how to be in this process of creating my new story.  Many thoughts are swirling about where to focus my energies.  The most helpful approach for me is to stay rooted in my self, and to listen for what are the most important items in each moment.  There is so much to learn and to experience in a different way.  This is great!  And it  will happen for me as it is meant to happen.  I will stay grounded and present, knowing that this is the advent of a wonderful time of growing.  And I am receiving fine assistance each day.  I am a walking, living miracle.

"Life is a learning process.  You are a learner.  Seek answers to the puzzles of your life."

                     --Lailah Gifty Akita

"Out of difficulties grow miracles."

                     --Jean de la Bruyere

    

     

No comments: