Friday, April 5, 2024

Flow of Change


These days and times are feeling very fluid to me.  I missed my post in March because so much was shifting and in flux.  My current experience is one of chronological time merging with fluid activity, causing these days to unfold in their own way, in their own time, on a Higher timeline schedule.  Linear time is becoming wavy time, moving like a meandering river, sometimes flowing out of its banks.  This feels so right to me, because we are beginning to see the shift from polarized life to whatever the alternative life looks like.  In my own life, my inner characters have made peace and they are working together, even if that process is in its early growth stages.  My own position is to stay open to this flow of change, to stay centered and grounded, and to allow for continual change and movement.  Everything is unfolding as it has been organically created to do so.  We are the facilitators of change and the holders of space.

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance."

                                --Alan Watts

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy."

                                --C. JoyBell      

No comments: