Tuesday, May 28, 2024

A Shifting Tide


I am seeing small signs of a tide shifting.  I feel like the repetitious patterns of turmoil in the world are giving way to some experiences of lightness.  Personally, I am receiving unexpected gifts, and I'm realizing that essential things I need in these moments are simply and easily being  provided.  Also, I am seeing positive shifts in people around me.  I see more openness and compassion.  Not in every case, but enough to hint at a different flow of energy and a nod to our world transitioning out of a dark place.  These are all changes for good in the midst of the chaos being expressed daily in the world.  I feel joy and gratitude for this new awareness. 

"I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the new."

                                --Louise Hay  

No comments: