Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Opening to Gifts

Within the past week I have had several very powerful animal visitations.  Two in person, and one through the gift of thought.  Though the animals have been very different, their symbolism has included elements of plenty and abundance.  One clearly encouraged me to "Go for it."  These are welcome messages to me, and I'm continuing to stay open to the fullness of their energy and to further insights.  Conventional wisdom might say, "Look before your leap."  But I am being encouraged to leap and see where I land.  This is requiring the largest kind of trust I've ever placed in the Universe.  It is a fit for me at this time, and it calls on me to bring forward my fullest, largest self.  There is power available for us to access and utilize.  We are asked to open and receive.  We release control and allow the space that opens us to be filled.
"In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty...in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past conditioning.  And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrated the dance of the universe."                        --Deepak Chopra
           

No comments: