Sunday, July 28, 2024

Truth/Trusting


We are all on a journey.  We are being washed together through the churning waves of change, gradually toward a more peaceful shoreline.  All of us are needed, and we're moving in these moments of time according to each person's unique life purpose.  We are being encouraged to trust in the idea that this collective process is moving naturally, organically, and in a way that will eventually allow us to live in greater harmony with ourselves, with each other, and with the complex world around us.

In my own life, much of my life purpose has been to find the truth of my life, and to live my truth and life fully.  The more I have found that truth, the more my ability to trust has grown. This trust in my life process has given me a foundation of constancy, stability and calm.  Those qualities are serving me well as I move through these ever-shifting days.  I am able to stay centered and grounded--a powerful gift.

"I am in the pursuit of truth.  If beauty is a result of that, so be it.  I will not pursue beauty to the exclusion of truth."

                        --Sue Whitacre, title from one of my paintings

"So trust the process of your life unfolding, and know with certainty, through the peaks and valleys of your journey, that your soul rests safe and secure in the arms of God."

                        --Dan Millman 





  

No comments: