Thursday, March 17, 2011

Creating

We are in the process of creating our lives.  I am personally amazed at the co-creation I am presently experiencing.  Co-creation with Divine Source means that I do a lot of asking and listening and living in the moment.  I have found a solid connection with Big Love, and that love is in full support of my heart's desire.  This process of working together to unfold my life holds a vitality that is new to me and filled with creative synergy.
"Where a life of less awareness once unfolded unconsciously, a new and conscious life now emerges.  New goals appear, and new ways of relating lead you to them.  New satisfactions, never before considered, fulfill in unexpected ways.  Meaning pervades all that you do, and joy carries you forward like a leaf on a river.
Your life is no longer yours alone.  You are a companion of the Universe.  All of Life is your partner and together you create powerfully."              --Gary Zukav

No comments: